“Get on Board!”
See Kangaroo Island no other way than from South Australia’s great Tall Ship – the One and All
Discover the adventure by joining this unique voyage. You will see the workings of this great ship, and get hands on with all the activities at sea. No sailing experience is necessary as we will teach you the “ropes”. These voyages are designed for the adventurer at heart!
There are numerous opportunities to participate in different aspects of Tall Ship sailing life. To keep the vessel sailing, each person joins a watch (teams). The Watch Leaders and crew members will guide you with helming (steering) the vessel, setting the sails, standing watch, climb the masts and bow nets, navigation and course setting.
STV One & All is a true hands-on vessel. We invite all passengers to join in the experience of this remarkable ship. While we have plenty of crew to operate the ship, there is no expectation or pressure to do any of the above activities. Alternately, if activities are not your desire, sit back and relax as the water flows past and the birds soar high above the masts. Change your life forever by exploring our coast from the deck of a tall ship.
Voyage will include;-
• Sailing from Port Adelaide and return to same port.
• Special event meals – Captains dinner & shore picnic lunch
• Voyage handbook – Ship terms, knots, sails, and life at sea.
• All the activities included e.g. climbing rigging & bow nets, helming at the wheel, setting the sails with the crew, sail & navigation instructions.
• On board catering of hot & cold meals, snacks, cool drinks. All food is prepared freshly on board. Dietary requirements can be arranged
• Accommodation in individual bunks with linen, pillows & blankets. We suggest to bring own sleeping bag, toiletries & towels
• Use of ship’s safety equipment & wet weather gear
For this special adventure we only offer a maximum of 18 berths!
Don’t be left standing on the wharf wishing, book today!
“…..Imagine being at the wheel of a tall ship, under a night sky, the ship surging over the waves and wind in the sails. Join the crew in the workings of STV One and All, keeping watches at sea, handling sails and much more. No sailing experience is necessary, as we will teach you the “ropes”.
Join the adventure of a life time! Here is the chance to climb new heights, push your limits and gain the rewards in the challenges mastered. A voyage to create new friendships and best of all – fun, fun, fun!”
Calling all 15- 19 years, this adventure is a 5 day voyage, 15 – 19 April 2018, during the school break.
To keep the vessel manned 24 hours a day you will be divided into watches (teams). Your Watch Leader and other members of the crew will get you involved with all of the activities on deck:
- Helming (steering) the vessel
- Setting the sails and adjusting them by hauling on ropes
- Standing watch (looking out for other ships)
- Climb the masts and bow nets
- Team activities, navigation and sail instructions
Voyage event will include
- All meals and accommodation on board
- STV One and All Voyage handbook
- Sail handling, navigation & ship husbandry training
- Team activities & challenges
- Use of heavy wet weather clothing protection and safety harnesses
- Event shirt & Achievement Award certificate
- Award presentation on deck of ship at end of voyage
- 5 Day Voyage, departs & returns to Port Adelaide, the journey will be where the winds takes us & discover some remote beaches.
STV One & All is a true hands-on vessel and a unique experience that will be remembered for life. Change your life forever by exploring the world from the deck of a tall ship and discover what you can achieve. BOOK TODAY!!
Come on board the deck of One & All, and take the opportunity to have the same experience as thousands of sailors across the ages. Get involved in setting the sails, or alternatively, sit back, relax and soak up the atmosphere in our “Millionaire’s Row” deck chairs.
You can climb the mast and enjoy the view from on high. Under the watchful eye of our experienced crew, scale the rigging just like a sailor of yesteryear but with the added assurance of 21st Century safety gear. From your vantage point, high above the deck, you will get an entirely different perspective of this incredible ship and the seas below. You may even, if you’re lucky, be the first to see Dolphins.
A Day Sail includes a delicious on board catering, tea, coffee and cool drinks.
Come sailing on South Australia’s greatest asset – our lady of the sea the STV One & All
Departure Time: 10am (note boarding time 9.15 am)
Concession / Full Time Student / Pension Card $89
Child (yrs 6-14) $69