“Get on Board!”
See Kangaroo Island no other way than from South Australia’s great Tall Ship – the One and All
Discover the adventure by joining this unique voyage. You will see the workings of this great ship, and get hands on with all the activities at sea. No sailing experience is necessary as we will teach you the “ropes”. These voyages are designed for the adventurer at heart!
There are numerous opportunities to participate in different aspects of Tall Ship sailing life. To keep the vessel sailing, each person joins a watch (teams). The Watch Leaders and crew members will guide you with helming (steering) the vessel, setting the sails, standing watch, climb the masts and bow nets, navigation and course setting.
STV One & All is a true hands-on vessel. We invite all passengers to join in the experience of this remarkable ship. While we have plenty of crew to operate the ship, there is no expectation or pressure to do any of the above activities. Alternately, if activities are not your desire, sit back and relax as the water flows past and the birds soar high above the masts. Change your life forever by exploring our coast from the deck of a tall ship.
Voyage will include;-
• Sailing from Port Adelaide and return to same port.
• Special event meals – Captains dinner & shore picnic lunch
• Voyage handbook – Ship terms, knots, sails, and life at sea.
• All the activities included e.g. climbing rigging & bow nets, helming at the wheel, setting the sails with the crew, sail & navigation instructions.
• On board catering of hot & cold meals, snacks, cool drinks. All food is prepared freshly on board. Dietary requirements can be arranged
• Accommodation in individual bunks with linen, pillows & blankets. We suggest to bring own sleeping bag, toiletries & towels
• Use of ship’s safety equipment & wet weather gear
For this special adventure we only offer a maximum of 18 berths!
Don’t be left standing on the wharf wishing, book today!